This castle located at Lagundo has been mentioned for the first time in the 14th century.
Once upon a time this castle used to be called “Mairhof zu Torkel in Plairs” and it was one for the largest farms of the village. In 1911 the Theiner family restored this building and changed the farm.
So there war one more castle at Lagundo. Today the third generation of the Theiner family manages the castle and offers a comfortable accommodation for guests with an own wineyard. The castle cannot be visited.
phone +39 0473 448472, email@example.com